Our centre has four rooms structured to provide age/stage appropriate environments.
6 weeks – 15 months
15months – 2½ years
2½ years – 3½ years
3½ years – 6 years
At Nash Street, we believe in the importance of play, as play is the natural way that children learn about themselves and the world around them.
Our programs are flexible and reflect the developmental levels and interests of each child within the group.
The outcomes for children involved in The Early Years Learning Framework are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Learning stories, photographs and children’s work are recorded in each child’s portfolio. Entries are made in each child’s portfolio most days and made available for parents to view, comment or have input at any time.
- All Educators are fully qualified with current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Our wonderful outdoor area provides the children with many opportunities to explore and play.
- We have a vegetable garden where the children grow food for the Centre’s kitchen.
- We are a Sun Smart Centre.
- Members of Nutrition Australia
- We are fully air-conditioned.